20 August 2017, 08:00 to 21:00
Join Team EAAA for Tour De Broads 2017 and help save lives!
We’re super excited to be involved with Tour De Broads and would love to have you on our team. There’s two ways to get involved. Buy a place in the April event through the Tour De Broads website and choose to use it to raise as much as you can for EAAA. Email firstname.lastname@example.org once you’ve registered to let us know you’d like to ride for EAAA.
For the August event, we’d like to offer you one of our charity places. There’s no registration fee – all you need to do is commit to raising a minimum sponsorship of £150. This is enough to fund an hour’s worth of flying fuel. We literally can’t function without it. To say thank you, we’ll make sure you get the best experience possible so whether you’re a newbie or a hardened cyclist, join Team EAAA today! Simply fill in your details below to secure your place in the race.
However you choose to support us, by registering to ride for EAAA you can expect:
- Dedicated training and fundraising support from Holly in the Norfolk Fundraising Team
- A limited edition EAAA cycling jersey (once you’ve reached your fundraising target)
- The chance to train with some of our cycle loving crew during a special training day in 14 May 2017
- The chance to meet other people in Team EAAA before the event and on the day
- A huge sense of pride knowing that every time you push the pedal, you’re helping keep our helicopters in the sky!
So what are you waiting for? Together, we save lives.