We welcome the donation of items to help us raise money and there’s lots of things we find useful!
We operate a number of clothing banks in partnership with The Salvation Army. As well as providing an opportunity to recycle old clothes, all money raised from the activity is split between the two charities. Our current banks are listed below but we’re always looking for more locations. If you think you might know of somewhere suitable (pubs, village halls and sports clubs are often perfect!) please contact email@example.com. All sites must have regular passing traffic and be large enough to hold a bank (minimum 2202mm height x 1250mm width x 1000mm depth).
World UK Trading Ltd have previously supported us with the collection of clothing bags. However, while they may still operate in your area, we no longer work with them so please make sure to double check the charity on the front of the bag. If it has our name on it, it is an old bag so please do not use it.
- Arlesey Town Football Club , Armadillo Stadium Hitchin Road, Arlesey SG15 6RS
- Dan Albone Car Park, Shorthead Street/Royal Oak Close, Biggleswade, SG18 0BQ
- Stewartby Village Hall, Stewartby Way, Bedford, MK43 9LX
- Totternhoe Memorial Hall, Castle Hill Road, Totternhoe, LU6 1QQ
- The 3 Horseshoes Public House, Houghton, PE28 2BE
- Village Hall, 52 Church Street, Guilden Morden, SG8 0JD
- Village Hall, Cootes Lane, Fen Drayton, CB24 4SL
- Parish Council Car Park, Gransden Road, Caxton, Cambridge, CB23 3PL
- Bottisham Sports and Social Club, 31 Downing Close, Bottisham CB25 9DD
- Garboldisham Recreation Ground, c/o Hesselyn, The Street, Garboldisham, IP22 2QN
- Saracens Head, 75 Mount Street, Diss, IP22 4QQ
- Beers of Europe, Garage Lane, Setchey, King's Lynn PE33 0BE
- Norwich RFC, Beeston Hyrne, North Walsham Road, Norwich NR12 7BW
- The Queen Elizabeth Hospital King's Lynn NHS Foundation Trust, Gayton Road, King's Lynn, PE30 4ET
- Clopton Village Hall, Manor Road, Clopton, IP13 6QN
- Low Road Car Park, Kelsale IP17 2NU
- Southwold Scout Hall, Mights Road, Southwold. IP18 6BE
- Budgens, Blakenham Stores, 7 Moses Walk, Great Blakenham, Ipswich, IP6 0GT
- Riverside Centre, Great Glenham Road, Saxmundham, IP17 1LL
Did you know every empty crisp packet is worth 1p to EAAA? You can collect crisp packets for us at home, school or your place of work through Terracycle. Visit their website to register then contact our Supporter Engagement Team to let us know what you’re up to and to receive an EAAA poster to help promote the scheme.
If you live in Suffolk or Cambridgeshire, you can drop your packets off at one of the LCP Recycles sites. Find your local LCP Recycles drop off point using the list below. To find out more about LCP Recycles, contact them via facebook, email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 07446 048 381.
- Lakenheath Library - 65 High Street, Lakenheath IP27 9DS
- Suttons Builders Yard - 83 Undley Road, Lakenheath IP27 9BY
- Co-op Mildenhall - King Street, Mildenhall IP28 7ES
- Currys PC World - Unit 3, Forest Retail Park, London Rd, Thetford IP24 3QL
- Krop and Co Hair Salon - 61 Beech Road, Rushmere St Andrew, Ipswich IP5 1AP
Give in kind
There are many other ways you can give to EAAA in-kind. Browse below to find out more information about unwanted coins, stamps, charity shops, raffle prizes and recycleable items.
Please note we don’t operate any charity shops so we cannot accept any items other than those listed below. If you have larger items you’d like to donate to us, The Bullock Fair Charity Shop in Harleston, Norfolk may be able to accept them. They then donate their takings to us, and a number of other local charities, and have raised over £750,000 for us since they began.
Your unwanted foreign currency can make a huge difference to us.
If you have ever come home from holiday with some loose change, and don’t want it to end up in the back of the drawer, you can donate it to us!
We have Any Cash, Any Age foreign coin collection boxes around the region (including in local banks) where you can donate any unwanted coins or foreign currency. Contact us via email@example.com to find your nearest box. We always need new sites for our boxes too – contact our Supporter Engagement Team if you think you might be able to host a box for us. (Call 03450 669 999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org)
We welcome the donation of raffle prizes as we can use them at our events to raise money. We will only be able to accept items that are new and in their original packaging. We also accept sealed drink bottles (soft drinks, wine, beer, spirits etc) to use in our bottle tombolas. If you’d like to donate an item for our raffle, please contact your local fundraising office to arrange delivery.
Donate your car to East Anglian Air Ambulance, via Giveacar!
Giveacar is not a profit for social enterprise that can turn your car into cash for EAAA. They will arrange a free collection from your home at the time that is convenient for you. Your car will then be auctioned or scrapped and the proceeds, minus the admin fees, will be donated back to us. To find out more call 0207 736 4242 or visit www.giveacar.co.uk
We would love to have your used stamps! These must be sent to our head office: East Anglian Air Ambulance, 1 Peachman Way, Broadland Business Park, NR7 0WE. It is important that you put the right amount of postage on your parcel if you are sending stamps to us, otherwise the package gets delayed at the Post Office and we have to pay a fine. Please include your contact details so we can say thank you.
We are working in partnership with The Recycling Factory and can now accept ink and toner cartridges!
This recycling scheme for charities is a completely free of charge service. TRF donate 100% of the value of all inkjet cartridges, which are successfully recycled.
Only selected inkjet cartridges are eligible for a donation, therefore please ensure that you check to see if the cartridge that you intend to recycle is listed attached. If the inkjet cartridge is listed, simply click on the freepost downloadable label below and affix this to your own packaging. Find the freepost label by clicking here.
The weight limit for the freepost label is 1kg, but don’t worry if you have multiple items that exceed the weight limit, you can split these into smaller packages and use another label.
If you would like to recycle laser toner cartridges, please contact email@example.com for more information.