Have you got what it takes to be part of the EAAA Power Pack? We’re challenging cyclists to take on 3 brilliant rides this Summer – Tour De Broads Spring, Tour De Broads Summer and Diss Cyclathon. Pledge to raise a minimum £450 sponsorship by the end of the third challenge and you can ride all three challenges for free as part of our EAAA Power Pack!
Sunday 6th May – Tour De Broads Spring
Sunday 24th June – Diss Cyclathon
Sunday 19th August – Tour de Broads Summer
Whether it’s your first time in the saddle or you’re a seasoned time trialer, taking on this challenge will be no mean feat. With routes ranging from 25 – 100 at each event, you could challenge yourself to do the triple and ride an incredible combined total of 300 miles across the summer in aid of EAAA. Or ‘power up’ and start with 25 miles in May, move on to 50 miles in June and finish with the full 100 miles in August.
However you want to stagger your routes, we’ll be there every pedal of the way helping you to reach your goals and celebrate your successes!
Reach your fundraising goal and you’ll receive a limited edition ‘I’m part of the EAAA life-saving Power Pack’ cycling jersey and a chance to have a private tour of one of our life-saving helicopters.
You’ll also receive:
- Dedicated training and fundraising support from the EAAA Norfolk Fundraising Team
- A fundraising pack full of materials and guidance to help you reach your goal
- The opportunity to meet other EAAA cyclists
- An EAAA cycling jersey when you raised £150
- A limited edition bespoke EAAA Power Pack cycling jersey when you raise £450 or more from the three events
- A hangar tour and cheque presentation to meet the crew and see the helicopter after the third event
- A huge sense of pride knowing that every time you push the pedal, you’re helping keep our helicopters in the sky saving lives across East Anglia!
“Whenever it felt like I couldn’t keep going, I looked down and thought ‘Every turn of the pedals is helping to save someone’s life’ and it made it easier to carry on” – Kevin Baker, Tour De Broads 2017 cyclist.
To register as part of our Power Pack, please fill in the form below and someone from the fundraising team will be in touch. If you’d like to talk to someone first, call Holly Marshall on 01603 489 409.
Looking for a smaller challenge to get you started? We have five cycling events happening across Norfolk in 2018. Join as one of our charity places and ride for free if you pledge to raise £150! You can find further details of our Cycling events by clicking on the links: