Have you got what it takes to be part of the EAAA Power Pack? We’re challenging local cyclists to take on Tour de Broads South, North and the Diss Cyclathon across summer 2018. Sign up to the three challenges for free, pledge to raise a minimum £450 sponsorship by the end of the 3rd challenge, and ride as part of our EAAA Power Pack!
Sunday 6th May – Tour De Broads South
Sunday 24th June – Diss Cyclathon
Sunday 19th August – Tour de Broads North
Whether it’s your first time in the saddle or you’re a seasoned time trialer, taking on this challenge will be no mean feat. With routes ranging from 25 – 100 at each event, you could challenge yourself to do the triple and ride an incredible combined total of 300 miles across the summer in aid of EAAA. Or ‘power up’ as part of the EAAA Power Pack, starting with 25 miles in May, moving on to 50 miles in June and finishing with the full 100 miles in August.
However you want to stagger your routes, we’ll be there every pedal of the way helping you to reach your goals and celebrate your successes!
Reach your fundraising goal and you’ll receive a limited edition ‘I’m part of the EAAA life-saving Power Pack’ cycling jersey and a chance to have a private tour of one of our life-saving helicopters.
As part of the EAAA Power Pack, you will receive:
- Dedicated training and fundraising support from the EAAA Norfolk Fundraising Team
- A fundraising pack full of materials and guidance to help you reach your goal
- The opportunity to meet other cyclists in the EAAA Power Pack!
- A limited edition bespoke EAAA Power Pack cycling jersey
- A hangar tour and cheque presentation to meet the crew and see the helicopter after the big day, and congratulate you on your achievement!
- Our biggest fundraiser by the point of each cycle ride will be 1 of only 3 winners to receive the coveted special edition ‘best fundraiser’ cycling jersey to shout about their fantastic achievement!
- A huge sense of pride knowing that every time you push the pedal, you’re helping keep our helicopters in the sky saving lives across East Anglia!
“Whenever it felt like I couldn’t keep going, I looked down and thought ‘Every turn of the pedals is helping to save someone’s life’ and it made it easier to carry on” – Kevin Baker, Tour De Broads 2017 cyclist.
To register as part of our Power Pack, please fill in the form below:
Looking for a smaller challenge to get you started? We have five cycling events happening across Norfolk in 2018. Join as one of our charity places and ride for free if you pledge to raise £150! You can find further details of our Cycling events by clicking on the links: