Help save lives by completing one (or more!) of our 24 mile or 24 km treks across some of the most beautiful parts of East Anglia. Bring your friends, family and colleagues or trek solo and meet other like-minded adventurers on the way!
TAKING PART IN TREK 24 IS EASY:
Taking part in Trek 24 couldn't be easier to register for. Whether you're a veteran rambler or this is your first long-distance charity walk, East Anglian Air Ambulance are here to support you at every step of the way!
Read the 3 simple steps below and get started today!
1. Choose your Trek
Pick from Treks in Norfolk, Suffolk or Bedfordshire. We currently have a number of treks available across East Anglia including a Norfolk Broads and Norfolk coastal trek, a trek through the Chilterns and a trek through rural Suffolk, helping you to find a walk that's right for you. Each walk has its own unique terrain and scenery and is designed to highlight just how beautiful our region is.
2. Sign up
Trek either 24 miles or 24 kilometers. With the choice of two distances for each of the walks, it's even easier to choose a trek that is perfect for you and really make the trek 24 experience your own!
3. Start Fundraising
Create a JustGiving page or download a sponsorship form to start fundraising towards your pledge. Whether you're fundraising on your own or as part of a group EAAA are here to support you with fundraising ideas and advice every step of the way. Check out our fundraising ideas page and get started today!
Choose your Trek
Suffolk Coast & Countryside Trek
Complete for 2022
- Location: Sotterley Estate, NR34 7TY
- This route is perfect for: incredible sites including wildlife-rich wetlands, ancient heaths, shingle beaches and historic towns and villages.
Norfolk Coast Path Trek
Date: Sunday 11th September 2022
- Location: Holkham Hall, NR23 1AB
- This route is perfect for: Seaside and natural history lovers
Every Trekker gets:
- A technical t-shirt - tell the world that you've completed a charity walking challenge for EAAA with your own technical T-shirt. Great for training for future long charity walks.
- Finishers medal - after 24km or miles and raising money to save lives a medal is well deserved!
- Free parking - all of our Trek 24 routes include free parking!
- Drink and snack stops - fuelling and hydration are both vital for any long walk, make sure you take full advantage of our drink and snack stops to keep you going!
- Hot meal and celebration drink - enjoy a well earned hot meal and drink at the end of your trek!
- A fully supported trek - our team and volunteers will be with you every step of the way to make sure that you're safe and supported and to cheer you along!