Saturday 7th May 2022. 24 miles or 24 kilometres. Book from £22.00.07 May 22
Trek 24 miles or 24 kilometres along a stretch of the historic Wherrymans Way which follows the beautiful River Yare alongside reedbeds, meadows and picturesque riverside villages.
This trek offers the chance to spot local wildlife and learn about the history of this National Park in our region.
The Norfolk Broads to Norwich Trek will take place on Saturday 7th May 2022.
Registration & finish line venue: Whitlingham Country Park, NR14 8TR
Early Bird Registration Fees & Fundraising Targets
- 24km – Fundraiser Ticket - £22, pledge to raise £200
- 24 mile – Fundraiser Ticket - £27, pledge to raise £250
- Part Funded and Fully Funded tickets also available
Every trekker will receive:
- Official Trek 24 technical t-shirt to wear during training and on the day
- A fully supported trekking experience
- Parking and coach transport to start line
- Regular refreshment and snack stops
- Hot meal and celebration drink at the finish line
- Finishers medal to recognise your achievements
- Access to our Facebook group for extra support from our Events Team and to meet your fellow trekkers
If you have already secured you place at Trek 24, check out the resources and links below to support your experience before and on the big day.
Fundraising for East Anglian Air Ambulance
We’re here to help you reach your fundraising target and we’ll be dropping lots of hints and tips into your inbox from when you sign up through to event day. With every pound you raise, you’ll be helping to save more lives in East Anglia and beyond!
Create your JustGiving page
Kickstart your fundraising by setting up a JustGiving page so your friends and family can support you easily. The donations made via JustGiving come straight to East Anglian Air Ambulance, saving you a trip to the bank or post office.
Download a sponsorship form
Prefer to stay offline? No problem! Start collecting sponsors and recording them on our official sponsorship form.
Check out our fundraising resources
We have lots of items available to access on our website but if you require any further assistance, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with the team on email@example.com.
Training for your Trek
Trek 24 was created to be a challenge so we recommend training for the event ahead of the big day. Whilst blisters and sore feet are common after taking on a Trek, good preparation and kit will go a long way in preventing them.