Every week our canvassers are out and about in our region inviting people to join our lottery and support our life-saving work
If you are unsure if a caller claiming to be from our Charity is genuine, please call us on 03450 669 999. Our lottery canvassers cover Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Norfolk and Suffolk. They all carry identification. They never collect cash or take donations. Anyone who signs up to the lottery will be invited to pay by direct debit or cheque. They usually operate Monday to Friday between the hours of 10am and 8pm and occasionally at weekends.
The health and safety of the community is incredibly important to us, which is why the team will be always be keeping a safe 2-metre distance, wearing a face mask and shields, gloves and using hand sanitizer. Keep an eye out for us them red air ambulance t-shirts and fleeces!
If you are currently self-isolating, you can download our print-at-home poster to display in your window or door by clicking here. If displayed, our team will know you do not wish to be visited.
Click here to read our top tips to stay safe on the doorstep and identify genuine canvassers.
Here is a list of our canvassers so you can easily identify them if they turn up at your door:
Responsible gambling policy:
- This lottery is promoted by Friends of East Anglian Air Ambulance, the trading company for East Anglian Air Ambulance.
- Lottery tickets are priced at £1 per play
- The Responsible person for this lottery is C. Causton, C. McGeown, Hangar E, Gambling Close, Norwich NR6 6EG
- The lottery is drawn every Friday
- This lottery is Licensed by the Gambling Commission. Licence number 003319-R-327830
Please read our responsible gambling policy and terms and conditions here.