We will seek the best patient outcomes and best value with the money we raise
- Our focus is on doing the best for our patients and their families
- We will use all donations with care and seek best value
- We publish patient stories with permission
- We are leading the way in the UK in developing objective measures of our patient outcomes
- Our fundraisers and third parties will follow the EAAA approach to fundraising and we will fundraise ethically.
We will look after your data; please see our policy on data protection: www.eaaa.org.uk/privacy
We will thank you appropriately as we believe everyone who supports us deserves our thanks and the thanks of our patients – we get no on-going funding from government
We will plan for a secure long-term future by having cash reserves (invested prudently) equivalent to a year’s operating costs. The interest we receive from these investments goes towards our operating costs
We will follow the code of Fundraising practice laid down by the Fundraising Regulator
Please contact us on email@example.com to send feedback or to see the regulations we abide by in relation to Fundraising Communications.
Our complaints policy can be found here: www.eaaa.org.uk/complaints
The EAAA approach to fundraising – in detail
The work of all EAAA fundraising staff and third party organisations will be; Legal, Open, Honest and Respectful.
- We will ensure that staff, volunteers and all third parties we work with comply with the Codes of Fundraising Practice under the Fundraising Regulator.
- We will comply with the law in regard to data protection, health and safety and the environment
- Where we work with third party agencies or volunteers we will provide training and monitor their work; acting quickly if any of our staff or partners do not meet the standards we set.
Sources of donations
- EAAA accepts and welcomes money from a wide range of public and private sector partners and from the general public, including individual supporters, churches and religious groups, trusts and foundations, corporations and statutory bodies.
- EAAA may decline support from sources (including individuals) that we deem to be disreputable or involved in activities that are at odds with our organisation’s mission and values.
Fundraising Communications – ‘We will be open and honest’
- We are committed to keeping you informed about how your donations and support are helping us to save lives and will respond to questions openly and honestly
- We tell the truth and are transparent in our fundraising practices and communications
We Respect Supporter’s Privacy
- We will never sell or share your data commercially
- We will always comply with UK legislation to protect your privacy
- We will always store personal details securely
- We respect the rights, preferences and privacy of all our supporters and volunteers
- We are sensitive to the needs of diverse groups of supporters and volunteers and will act accordingly
Further information: details of how we use and process supporters data are available in our Data Protection and Privacy statement – www.eaaa.org.uk/privacy
We will Be Accountable
- We will administer donations efficiently putting them to work quickly
- We aim to send a Thank you within five working days
- If you are unhappy with anything we have done please make us aware and we will do everything we can to put things right.
Further information: supporters can view our complaints policy and process online at: www.eaaa.org.uk/complaints
Please contact us on:
t/ 03450 669 999
p/ Feedback, EAAA, Hangar E, Gambling Close, Norwich NR6 6EG
Please click here to review the fundraising regulations that we follow.