TREK 24 MILES OR 24 KILOMETRES THROUGH THE STUNNING CHILTERN HILLS.
This trek will take you high up into the Chilterns through many nature reserves and country parks, giving you sweeping views over Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire.
The Chilterns Challenge Trek will take place on Saturday 23rd July 2022.
Registration & finish line venue: Barton Hill Farm, LU2 8NF
Early Bird Registration Fees & Fundraising Targets
- 24km – Fundraiser Ticket - £20, pledge to raise £200
- 24 mile – Fundraiser Ticket - £25, pledge to raise £250
- Part Funded and Fully Funded tickets also available
Every trekker will receive:
- Official Trek 24 technical t-shirt to wear during training and on the day
- A fully supported trekking experience
- Regular refreshment and snack stops
- Hot meal and celebration drink at the finish line
- Finishers medal to recognise your achievements
- Access to our Facebook group for extra support from our Events Team and to meet your fellow trekkers
If you have already secured you place at Trek 24, check out the resources and links below to support your experience before and on the big day.
Fundraising for East Anglian Air Ambulance
We’re here to help you reach your fundraising target and we’ll be dropping lots of hints and tips into your inbox from when you sign up through to event day. With every pound you raise, you’ll be helping to save more lives in East Anglia and beyond!
Create your JustGiving page
Kickstart your fundraising by setting up a JustGiving page so your friends and family can support you easily. The donations made via JustGiving come straight to East Anglian Air Ambulance, saving you a trip to the bank or post office.
Download a sponsorship form
Prefer to stay offline? No problem! Start collecting sponsors and recording them on our official sponsorship form.
Check out our fundraising resources
We have lots of items available to access on our website but if you require any further assistance, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with the team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Training for your Trek
Trek 24 was created to be a challenge so we recommend training for the event ahead of the big day. Whilst blisters and sore feet are common after taking on a Trek, good preparation and kit will go a long way in preventing them.