Cross Stitch Event
- Saturday 12th June
- Live Cross Stitch Workshop
- From £17 (all equipment and materials included)
- Virtual - take part from anywhere!
We have teamed up with Sophie from Sew Sophie Crafts to offer a bespoke cross stitch package which will include everything you need to make a beautiful creation.Find out more
Make your own helicopter coaster
Purchase our bespoke helicopter coaster crochet kit sponsored by Norfolk Needlecraft in Mundesley. Kit includes everything needed to make this wonderful crochet coaster.
Treat yourself or gift it to family and friends. Upload a photo of your finished product to Instagram or Facebook and use the hashtag #GetUpAndSewYellow
Suggested donation £8 (includes £3 P&P)Support EAAA and purchase a kit
Lockdown during the pandemic has seen many of us take up new hobbies with crafting being one of the most popular ways to pass the time whilst stuck at home. Are you the queen of crochet or the king of Cross Stitch?
Put your new skills to the test and join us for Get Up & Sew Yellow this year and raise funds for East Anglian Air Ambulance this summer.
Here are some of the ways you could get involved:
- Calling all Cross stitchers – We have teamed up with Sophie from Sew Sophie Crafts to offer a bespoke cross stitch package which will include everything you need to make a beautiful creation. Kit includes exclusive access to tutorials and an online community of likeminded crafters. For more information click here.
- Take part in our crochet competition! Simply purchase one of our exclusive crochet kits sponsored by Norfolk Needlecraft in Mundesley and upload a photo of your finished product to Instagram or Facebook and #GetUpAndSewYellow.
- Alternatively download the pattern now and get hooking with your own materials. Downloading the pattern is free but if you enjoy using this crochet pattern, please consider supporting East Anglian Air Ambulance by texting YELLOWUP to 70085 to donate £2.
- Download helicopter coaster crochet pattern by clicking the button below!