We would like to say a huge thank you to all of our incredible corporate partners for supporting us
Everything we do with businesses is bespoke. We are experienced at working with companies to maximise the impact on the life-saving work we do and offer real business benefits to our partners.
We’ll start by finding out what your business needs are (maybe you want to boost your CSR profile or simply get more customers through the door) before working together to plan activity that is mutually-beneficial. This could include:
- Registering a team for one of our exciting challenge events or becoming an event sponsor (specific benefits vary depending on the event but it’s a great way to promote your business to thousands of local people)
- Organising some in-house fundraising. A great way to motivate staff and encourage team building, we will work with you to deliver in house fundraising ideas. This could be anything from a bake sale or dress down day to a company wide cycle ride.
- EAAA is a very well known local brand and partnering with us offers exciting opportunities to secure PR opportunities which could reach new audiences. We’re keen to discuss some innovative and mutually-beneficial ways of working together, building on our success already in this area. For more information on existing commercial partnerships, please get in touch with email@example.com
- Payroll Giving is an easy, tax-efficient way for your employees to support us. If you have a scheme in place already, we’d work together to encourage new sign ups. If you don’t, we can offer advice on how to get started. It’s very easy – we should know, we’re signed up ourselves!
- Become a host site for one of our charity sweet boxes, crisp recycling units or clothing banks. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
It doesn’t end there. We know many companies offer volunteering days, matched funding and much more. Let’s start by getting to know each other and see what we can make happen! To start a conversation about working together, contact email@example.com
View our amazing existing supporters below and see how they’ve benefited from working with us: